Date: July 28, 2021
Dear OHRC members,
Organization for Hindu Religion and Culture (OHRC) is pleased to invite applications from the members willing to serve the OHRC Board of Directorates for the 2021-2022 session. OHRC is a non-profit charitable 501 (C)(3) organization established by the Nepali-speaking Hindu Community living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. OHRC is serving more than 25,000 Nepali-speaking Hindu communities residing in Harrisburg, PA and other suburban areas. The Board’s primary purpose is to keep track of the big picture of the organization, address issues of concern, and possibly develop strategies/policies to address the concerns.
Adhering to Article VI and Article VII of existing bylaws, OHRC is looking forward to receiving applications from the candidate with the relevant expertise to serve in the 2021-2022 BOD session. Orientation and training will be provided to make sure directors are comfortable and knowledgeable in their roles. However, following qualification is expected from the candidate applying for the position.
- Commit time for regular Board meetings, committee meetings, and planning sessions.
- Volunteer at special events as required.
- Engage in critical thought and be committed to a vibrant future for the organization.
- Prepare well for meetings, reviewing and commenting on minutes and reports.
- Listen well and be thoughtful in considering issues.
- Actively participate in the Board’s annual evaluation and planning efforts.
- Understand the financial implications of decisions.
The Board meets first Sunday of every month throughout the year with a brief break over the summer months. In addition to attendance at Board meetings, the Board of directorate may be required to participate in committees meeting. To explore the opportunity to join our passionate and dedicated Board of Directors, please download the attached application and complete it and email to email@example.com by August 15, 2021. Once the application deadline expires, the OHRC admin will contact the candidate for the interview and complete the selection process.
Thank you for considering being a part of the OHRC Board. As you consider this invitation, we will be available to discuss any questions you may have. You can reach us at 717-440-3998.
-: सेवा नै धर्म हो :-
Some description text for this item